Translate

A little about Playa Zipolite, The Beach of the Dead . . .

Playa Zipolite, Oaxaca, Southern Mexico, on the Pacific Ocean. A little bit about my favorite little get-away on this small world of ours.

Zipolite, a sweaty 30-minute walk west from Puerto Angel, brings you to Playa Zipolite and another world. The feeling here is 1970's - Led Zep, Marley, and scruffy gringos.

A long, long time ago, Zipolite beach was usually visited by the Zapotecans...who made it a magical place. They came to visit Zipolite to meditate, or just to rest.

Recently, this beach has begun to receive day-trippers from Puerto Angel and Puerto Escondido, giving it a more TOURISTY feel than before.

Most people come here for the novelty of the nude beach, yoga, turtles, seafood, surf, meditation, vegetarians, discos, party, to get burnt by the sun, or to see how long they can stretch their skinny budget.

I post WWW Oaxaca, Mexico, Zipolite and areas nearby information. Also general budget, backpacker, surfer, off the beaten path, Mexico and beyond, information.

REMEMBER: Everyone is welcome at Zipolite.

ivan

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Free Home Safety Reminder Site Reminder Box Getting Naked At Zipolite Mexico Bare Beach. Guest website by: Nomadic Nudist. Only a little while back, my wife J and I got to spend some time in ...


A Free Home Safety Reminder Site
Getting Naked At Zipolite Mexico Bare Beach. Guest website by: Nomadic Nudist. Only a little while back, my wife J and I got to spend some time in ...
Profile picture of Richter Matthiesen
Richter Matthiesenposted an update 2 days, 17 hours ago
Getting Naked At Zipolite Mexico Bare Beach
Guest website by: Nomadic Nudist
Only a little while back, my wife J and I got to spend some time in Zipolite on the Pacific coast of Mexico. Zipolite is among the few beaches in Mexico that bears naturists. The beach is dotted with pubs, restaurants, resorts, fishermen, expat North Americans, expat Italians and happy Mexicans giggling at our dearth of shame.
Days in Zipolite instantly slipped into a meandering rhythm of skinny dipping, drinking and laughing. I spent my mornings running on the beach followed by skinny dipping and naked sunbathing. J and I rented a bungalow on the hill overlooking the bare Mexiac sand.
Zipolite Mexican Nudist Naked Beach
We had a hammock, a bed, a backyard kitchen space and not much more, not even a door. It was perfect.
I spent my time at the bungalow naked, loving the sea breeze. J ordinarily wore a sarong. There’s lots to eat along the strand and in town where we found Mexican and Italian food.
Zipolite Bare Nudist Mexican Sand Resort
Here are some selections from my journal written during our week in Zipolite:
11/13/12
Monday afternoon was spent with J in the hammock. Afterward we walked the amount of Zipolite. We caught a sunset in the Eastern end where we drank Cornonas and watched silhouetted fishermen complete their day’s work perched on the giant boulders that protrude from the surf.
Dinner at a beachside restaurant and then back to the bungalow for some reading. J attempted to see TV on the laptop but it didn’t work out. I’m not convinced I am miserable about that.
Tuesday, today.
social hypocrisy needs us to keep concealed — freedom from the restraint and self control implied by awoke at 6:30 and went to the sand for a skinny dip. I am not confident the naturist thing will work out well here. Very few folks seem to be carrying it out. I have seen maybe less than a dozen nudies, all guys, and one topless woman. We are going to see what the heat of the day brings. Right now I’m happily roasting in the early morning Mexican sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Comments are welcome.

ivan